- Personal Skill Chart – a detailed view of strengths and preferences in 6 skill competencies (broad areas of strength)
- Skill Set Portfolio – a portrait of specific strengths within their strongest 4 competencies
- Career Guides – suggested career and educational options with links to O*Net to identify relevant career and educational options
- Skill Development – a profile of high-potential skills, skills the individual is motivated to develop. Provides suggested development activities for skill building
- Strategic Skill Portfolio – an at-a-glance view of their most marketable skills to enhance focus, exploration and self-marketing efforts
- Next Steps – personalized career development strategies for the needs of: Launchers, Transitioners, Advancers and Retirees
- Reading Level: 9th grade
- Time to Complete: Allow 15 - 20 minutes
- Technical Requirements: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge Browser
Purchasing Options: Organizations can purchase access keys for shared online access to each client’s Drive report.
Price per Access Key, discounts are available.
Give your clients a comprehensive online transferable skills assessment. Within minutes, your clients gain immediate insights and a detailed report of their unique strengths for planning an initial career to making a transition to self-marketing in the job search.
Note: Discounts are available to educational institutions – apply online.
|Uses||Price Per Use|
|100 - 199||$10.95|
|200 - 399||$10.00|