About our Products for Coaches
SkillScan will help your clients identify their transferable skills - the essential building blocks for every stage of career development; from planning a first career to making a transition to self-marketing in the job search.
Ideal Client Populations
- College-bound high school students
- 2-year and 4-year college students
- Graduate students and PostDocs
- Adults in transition
- Corporate employees
- Individuals preparing for retirement
A fast, engaging and comprehensive online skills assessment.
Clients receive a detailed and expansive report of client strengths, career options, development suggestions and more.
An accelerated and streamlined online skills assessment designed for mobile devices.
Clients receive a condensed report for applying strengths to decision making, exploration, development and the job search.
Advance Pack 2.0: A hands-on, physical card sort tool for assessing transferrable skills.
Clients receive a detailed personal profile of strengths to increase personal clarity.
All formats are uniquely designed to help your clients:
- Gain immediate insight into their strengths, the skills they enjoy using and the skills they are motivated to develop
- Learn how to transfer their skills to new tasks, different job functions and a variety of career options
- Identify skills to develop for professional growth and career mobility
- Articulate and leverage their strengths in resumes and interviews
- Increase self-awareness and confidence in career decision-making
The SkillScan System
- Integrated Self-Assessment: Integrate client skills with Holland-based interests, Jungian-based personality themes and SkillScan's Values assessment to deepen understanding of core preferences
- Online System Portal: Administer online formats using your account for easy delivery to clients and immediate access to client results.
- Learning Center/Resources: Provide your clients with free online resources including assessment coaching forms (fillable PDF’s), links to useful websites to support exploration, skill development and the job search.
- Training: Register for free online introductory webinars and in-depth SkillScan trainings with a certification option to enhance your career coaching toolkit.
Validity and Reliability: SkillScan is an intuitive-based, holistic assessment process in which the user makes decisions about his or her skills based on unique life and work experiences, feedback and preferences. The resulting report has high face validity because the results reflect the user's selections.