About our Products for Coaches
SkillScan will help your clients identify their transferable skills - the essential building blocks for every stage of career development; from planning a first career to making a transition to self-marketing in the job search.
Ideal Client Populations
- College-bound high school students
- 2-year and 4-year college students
- Graduate students and PostDocs
- Adults in transition
- Corporate employees
- Individuals preparing for retirement
Drive: A fast, engaging and comprehensive online skills assessment.
Clients receive a detailed and expansive report of client strengths, career options, development suggestions and more.
Express: An accelerated and streamlined online skills assessment designed for mobile devices.
Clients receive a condensed report for applying strengths to decision making, exploration, development and the job search.
Advance Pack 2.0: A hands-on, physical card sort tool for assessing transferrable skills.
Clients receive a detailed personal profile of strengths to increase personal clarity.
All assessment tools are designed to help your clients to:
- Gain immediate insight into their strengths, the skills they enjoy using and the skills they are motivated to develop.
- Increase self-awareness and confidence in making career decisions.
- Explore career options that align with their skill sets with direct links to O*Net.
- See the transferability of their skills to tasks, job functions and new career options.
- Identify high-enjoyment skills to plan development actions for professional growth and career mobility.
- Articulate and leverage their strengths in resumes and interviews.
The SkillScan System
- Comprehensive Results Report: SkillScan is an intuitive-based, holistic assessment process in which the user makes decisions about his or her skills based on unique life and work experiences, feedback, and preferences. The resulting report has high face validity because the results reflect the user's selections.
- Integrated Self-Assessment: Connect client skill preferences with their Holland-based interests, Jungian-based personality themes, and values to deepen understanding of core career preferences.
- Convenient Online Administration: Order, send, and track usage of SkillScan online assessments using your online SkillScan account.
- Free Resources: Provide your clients with supplemental online resources available from the SkillScan Learning Center, including worksheets for reflection and brainstorming, and links to sites for career exploration, skill development, and the job search.
- Training: Register for free introductory and special webinars to gain best practices from highly experienced career practitioners to enhance your career coaching toolkit.
Validity and Reliability: SkillScan is an intuitive-based, holistic assessment process in which the user makes decisions about his or her skills based on unique life and work experiences, feedback and preferences. The resulting report has high face validity because the results reflect the user's selections.