Your personalized SkillScan Express report includes:
- A Skill Summary that displays your top 4 out of 6 skill categories—Relationship, Communication, Management/Leadership, Analytical, Creative, Physical Technical— and groups your individual skills into Skill Sets. The Skill Sets describe your specific strengths used to perform common work tasks and functions.
- A Skill Set Profile that provides a summary of your 6 strongest skill sets. The Skill Sets describe your specific strengths used to perform common work tasks and functions.
- A list of your High Potential Skills and ideas for developing these skills through school, internships, work, and hobbies.
- Top Career Matches provide you with suggested career and educational options. These options include a direct link to O*NET OnLine, the nation’s primary source for occupational information.
How to Take the Assessment
To achieve the best results:
- Work quickly and trust your first reaction.
- Claim proficiency for skills used in school, hobbies, work, etc.
- Focus on the enjoyment you get when using your skills.
- Make any changes before moving on to the next section.
Time Required: Allow 15 minutes