Time: Allow 30 minutes
Report Features: Store your report on our server for 6 months. Print your report as a PDF and forward it to appropriate individuals.
Technical Requirements: Firefox, IE6 (or above), Safari, Chrome
The Skillscan Online Assessment
Career Driver is an online, self-directed skills assessment tool that provides you with a profile of your transferable skills and preferences — knowledge essential to identifying satisfying work options, creating a career development plan or strategizing your next career move.
Career Driver will help you:
- Clarify those skills that are critical to your personal and professional satisfaction.
- Evaluate the compatibility of your strengths with your most recent or current career.
- Explore appropriate work functions, career options and educational opportunities.
- Hone in on appropriate skill development activities to give you a competitive edge.
- Leverage your skills for marketing yourself.
Career Driver features an interactive online card sort process that takes about 30 minutes to complete. The results of your assessment will be provided in one of three report formats of your choice:
- Career Launcher Report – This report is ideal for college students or individuals with limited or no professional work experience interested in identifying potential career and education options.
- Career Transitioner Report – This report is ideal for individuals who possess at least two years of professional work experience and wish to evaluate their next career move.